More Common Sense by James Jaeger
THE SAME OLD ISSUES
Every time there's another school shooting, the same old arguments come out of the woodwork. These arguments usually center around two camps of thought:
A. MEDIA FREEDOM OF SPEECH vs PARENTAL SUPERVISION
B. GUN LOBBY vs GUN CONTROL ACTIVISTS
What is seldom mentioned is the following:
C. MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES and AN OVER MEDICATED SOCIETY
D. EFFECT OF MILITARY BUILD UP and OVER SIZED GOVERNMENT
So let's take a look at these elements and see if some solutions can be hammered out.
MASS MEDIA'S LINE
The mass media, which includes the movie, TV, video game, music and print media all require -- and demand -- freedom of speech so that they can enjoy the broadest marketing of their products and thus generate the most amount of money for their top executives/talent and stockholdres (collectively "Media Corporations"). That this means they will annually spew millions of hours of extremely violent acts into the domain of adults and children (collectively "Society") is of no concern so long as a) their freedom of speech is not abridged and b) their profit-making ability is not compromised. When the Media Corporation's spew falls upon the eyes, ears and brains of children in Society, they consider it's not their problem, it's the parents' problem. When their spew falls upon the eyes, ears and brains of the mentally ill in Society, they also consider it's not their problem, it's the psychiatrists' problem.
Thus, the Media Corporations, in the name of rights and profits, side step any responsibility for the impact of their violent product by blaming parents. Their rationalization is always the same: "Well if you don't like what's on, turn the channel." But in a violence saturated Society this is like saying "Well if you don't like cigarette smoke, don't breath." Unfortunately the violence-saturated media has licked its tongue into every corner of Society and it's now impossible to breath without internalizing either firsthand or second hand negative media smoke. Here are the reasons why:
Even if you and your children escape being deluged with the endless gun-play in the movies, TV, video games and TV media, others will not. With the breakdown of the family unit, the release of millions of mentally ill onto the streets and the over medication of Society (as a result of the greed of the high-profit pharmaceutical industry), it is now impossible for any adult or child to escape the negative effects of second hand media violence.
A DESPEATE AND INSANE SOCIETY
Since, the continuous monetization of debt and the illegal and unethical fractional reserve banking community have ruined the value of the dollar and placed Society in more debt than ever before in the history of the world -- it now takes 90 cents to purchase what 5 cents could purchase just after World War II. Thus every man, woman and child is on an economic treadmill because the average family can no longer support itself unless both parents are working. When both parents are working children are seldom under parental supervision sufficient to keep them from internalizing the violent products of the Media Corporations. Since many parents can't turn the channel, the children who come from homes where there is better parental control are subject to the influence from the kids who are exposed.
Secondly, when mental institutions were purged in the name of human rights, millions of insane people were unleashed all over Society. Many of these mentally ill people cannot escape the environmental saturation of violence any better than the millions of unsupervised children across the nation. And like the children, when they see this endless violence, it changes their brains. Many of the mentally ill seek or are forced to take pharmaceutical drugs prescribed by their psychiatrists. Likewise, many of the children in Society are forced to take drugs for real and imagined conditions, such as attention deficit disorder, a condition many feel is caused by the over saturation of sugar in the food supply. Nevertheless millions of sane, supervised normal children and adults are subject to the second hand effects of millions of adults and children that are either unsupervised, insane or on drugs. Yet into this environment, the greedy Corporate Media insists that the "solution" to the problem is to simply "turn the channel." This is the solution to the problem they proffer in order to maintain their freedom of speech rights in order to maintain their profits.
Obviously, the "turn the channel" solution proposed by the studios and media is laughable and consists of nothing less than mass gross negligence, gross negligence as actionable as the crimes perpetrated upon Society by the tobacco industry.
INDUSTRIES THAT HARM
Watching and participating in violence oriented activities is now known to be addictive because the brain creates certain chemical substances and neural patterns that then are required in order for the person to "feel normal." With this discovery, it can now be stated that the violence exploitation movie, TV and video game industries ("Exploitation Industries") do more harm to Society than good. The fact that violence in the movies "sells" in the international market but is relatively cheap to produce, should place the Corporate Media in an embarrassing position when they attempt to justify the damage they are doing to Society in the name of profit and rights.
The banking and war industries ("Military Industrial Complex") also do more harm to Society than they do good for both of these industries are built upon a lie. Banking is built upon the fraud of fractional reserve: the practice of a banker lending out (and charging interest on) money that he doesn't even have in his vault. And war is built upon the lie that some causes justify government-sanctioned murder along with the mass destruction of Society and personal property. Usually wars are made possible by bankers who fund both (or all) sides of the conflict. The banker demands the victor repay the money lent to him as well as the "enemy" as a condition of loan approval. Thus both banking and war are symbiotic big business and their effects bleed into every corner of Society, including the family unit and the movie industry.
The tobacco industry, the alcohol industry, the so-called illegal drugs industry and the pharmaceutical industry (collectively "Drugs") are all industries that do more harm to Society than good. When human beings have Drugs in their brains, they cease to operate normally. Normal operation means that a human is rational and prudent and as a result can control his thoughts, emotions and actions. When someone explodes in a fit of rage, they are not controlling their thoughts, emotions and actions and you can be sure that that person is probably a Drug case, in other words, they have recently or continuously been using alcohol, pharmaceutical and/or illegal Drugs. In most cases these rages just damage property, relationships or marriages. In more rare cases the rage explodes in wild dramatizations of scenes presented by the profit-making, freedom-of-speech-demanding Corporate Media. The pivotal questions that must be asked each time there is a mass murder on a school or college campus across the nation are these:
What Drugs was the person on at the time? What movies, TV shows and video games did the person use? Did the person come from a broken home? Was the person trained to kill in the military or police force? Was the person ever in a mental institution or under the care of a psychiatrist? How much debt was the person in?
If the world did not have banks, drugs (legal and illegal) and violence-oriented media, it would not have war or crime.
JUST TURN THE CHANNEL
The fact of the mater is this: in today's Society it's impossible to turn the channel. Even if one is flipping through their channels, they still have to wade through snippets of violence on interim TV shows and trailers. And the fact of the matter, many people start watching shows and they have little or no idea that sooner or later a gun or 10 will emerge in the plot and another person will be killed.
To me it's clear: extreme violence in today's movies and video games predispose a certain percentage of our youth and the mentally insane to go on shooting rampages. Both of these groups are usually on Drugs. The rampage that happened today at Virgina Tech with 33 dead is the latest and worst example to date.
I don't know about you, but I just cut in half the following X-Box games:
HALO - Combat Evolved HALO 2 CALL OF DUTY BATMAN - Rise of Sin Tzu MATRIX - Path of Neo OO7 - Agent Under Fire
The above games, products of Microsoft and spin offs of MPAA studio motion picture productions are just the tip of the iceberg.
In the Columbine massacre, it has now become a known fact that Klebold, one of the killers, literally supplemented his training with the video game, DOOM.
I'm all for FREE SPEECH and the right to OWN GUNS, but the entertainment industry must take greater responsibility for these outrages and stop blaming it all on the parents.
GUN CONTROL IS THE ANSWER
The GUN CONTROL lobby says we need greater gun control and we should remove the automatic guns from citizens. The problem with this logic is this: the more the military arms itself, the more the citizenry needs to arm itself to stay in balance. The reason the Founders of the United States stated in the Second Amendment: ". . .the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed" is because they knew that the only way WE THE PEOPLE can keep a government in CHECK is to be armed. Without this single provision in the Bill of Rights, all the other provisions in the Constitution are unenforceable. WE THE PEOPLE grant the United States, as an entity, the privilege of existence and serving us. WE THE PEOPLE can therefore not allow rogue or entrenched politicians in the federal government to repress the general interests of the citizenry or become tyrannical. The Founders knew that all governments, given the chance, will ultimately attempt to usurp power and do away with individual rights. Only those who are ignorant or naive would wish to repeal the Second Amendment or attempt to pass so-called GUN CONTROL laws that infringe the right to bear arms.
Thus if WE THE PEOPLE are to remain in control of the general government, we must insist on our right to bear arms no matter what tragedies occur in isolated places from time to time. This right is sacrosanct. In fact, the right to bear arms should also include the right to bear CONCEALED arms. When the federal or state government tries to establish so-called "gun free zones," all it's doing is forcing law-abiding citizens to disarm themselves and thus subject themselves to potential slaughter from criminals, the insane or the effects of rogue politicians. Had even a few students been licensed to carry concealed weapons at Virginia Tech, the gunman that cut short the lives of 32 innocent people and wounded over 40 would have been stopped in his tracks much sooner. Nothing is truer than the adage: When guns are outlawed, only the outlaws will carry them.
USLESS POLICE AND MILITARY FORCES
As we have seen from countless crimes, shootings, mass murders and terrorist bombings, the police and military rarely do their job of protecting us. Usually such forces show up AFTER the incident and either make matters worse, contaminate and remove forensic evidence, or simply cordon off the area and bully citizens around, trying to make themselves look useful. Given these statistics it makes little sense for citizens to fund their activities, especially the insane military budget of over $400 billion a year. For one thing, the Bill of Rights does not permit the funding of a standing army or navy for more tan 2 years. Article I, Section 8 says "The Congress shall have the power to raise and support armies, but no appropriation of money to that use shall be for a longer term than two years:" Thus the huge and costly military we now have tromping all over the planet is totally illegal and should no longer be financed.
Citizens looking for security and prosperity should demand that their money be put into better solutions than militaries, police forces and weaponry. The cost of these things is so far beyond insane it's almost incomprehensible. This money, literally TRILLIONS of dollars over the decades, could have been placed into solving social problems of enormous magnitude. The United States spends over $440 billion a year on the Military Industrial Complex yet it allocates less than $1 billion a year to the research and development of alternate clean energy. Meanwhile we derive the lion's share of our oil from the very country, Saudi Arabia, whose disgruntled citizens bombed our nation with four jumbo jets on September 11th, 2001. Even with the escalating cost of oil, purchased from a country whose citizens generally hate us, we fail to produce electric cars, develop plasma fusion or deploy solar energy. We allow our educational system to turn out graduates that can't compete in global markets and who don't even understand what's in their Constitution, the very document that provides for their standard of living. On top of all this, Americans are fat and drugged almost beyond the point of being human. All of these factors relate to each other, however all of them have as a common denominator the perversion of our unit of exchange. And this perversion has been done by the Federal Reserve System and the entrenched and rogue politicians that allow it to continue its operations. See a documentary entitled FIAT EMPIRE available on Google Video or at http://www.mecfilms.com/mid/movies/fiat2.wmv
Had citizens spent tax money more prudently, and refused to go into such debt through the Federal Reserve System, we would have a safer, happier country and world. More people would have more money and time to spend their lives in a productive and happy way. Instead, the massive abuses of financial misallocation continue to destroy Society. The movie industry continues to dramatize, instigate and exploit this state of affairs and the mass, corporate-owned media, fails to inform us of the important issues. Meanwhile children, the mentally insane and Drug users dramatize what they see in the movies, making it no surprise that the tensions in the Land will erupt in mass killings from time to time.
People that are happy and healthy don't play DOOM. Nor do they enjoy movies where human beings are constantly being shot at, tortured or murdered. Hollywood justifies violence in movies by saying it's "good triumphing over evil" or "movie plots must contain conflict" or the "movies are mere entertainment," as the late head of the MPAA, Jack Valenti, used to be fond of saying. All this is hogwash. The "good" guys in movies and games are just as bad as the BAD guys because they are killing people for entertainment. There is no good guy in this arena, especially the irresponsible studio executives that allow these products to be greenlit so that their companies can generate easy profits for their stockholders and obscene profits for themselves and so-called "name talent" (i.e., stars). Movie plots don't have to contain conflict, just dramatic challenge. And if movies were just "mere entertainment," why do so many of them contain patterns of liberal, secular bias and promote various agendas, such as gun control, legitimazation of homosexuality and endless fiancial support for Israel?
LOSENING THE KNOT
There is a solution to all these problems, problems that are but a ball of knotted yarn. There is a string that can be pulled thus releasing all the knots. This solution is embodied in one simple phrase: We the People have to take back our Nation from the corporate interests and rogue politicians that have hijacked it in the name of globalization, profit and the new world order. We start doing this by simply VOTING OUT ALL THE INCUMBENT POLITICIANS IN CONGRESS. You saw what happened in the election of November 2006 when enough incumbents were kicked out and it became a Democratic controlled Congress. But this is not what I mean, for I maintain there is little difference between an entrenched Democrat or an entrenched Republican. Both types of politicians are dangerous for both types work to re-configure the laws of the nation to suit their corporate sponsors over the good of the People. Both thwart the will of the People and are thus the very kind of politicians the Founders wanted to prevent rising to power.
WHY REMOVING INCUMBENTS WILL WORK
As of the mid-term election of 07 November 2006, the Democrats are now in power to a greater extent, however don't consider things will change all THAT much.
Sure we may get out of the war, but remember BOTH parties are bought and paid for by corporate interests. The important thing to remember is: THE MAJOR (MULTI-NATIONAL) CORPORATIONS DONATE MASSIVELY TO BOTH PARTIES TO HEDGE THEIR BETS. Maybe they would prefer the GOP was in power, but they heavily fund candidates on BOTH sides of the political spectrum. Thus excessive amounts of the laws of the U.S. are continuing to be configured for corporate interests -- NOT for the Peoples' interests.
Thus before there, can or will, be any real change, the PEOPLE must take back the Congress from corporate influence.
They can only do this by getting rid of all the incumbents from BOTH parties because their social networks allow long-term congressmen to VOTE-SWAP, push excessive PORK and maintain the status quo and take corporate contributions which are really just bribes. See "Overthrowing the Corporate Government" at http://www.jaegerresearchinstitute.org/articles/overthrow.htm for details
As of 07 November 2006, step one is well in progress, i.e., many of the INCUMBENTS in the Republican congress HAVE been OVERTHROWN. But again, don't think you are out of the woods. You are NOT.
In 2 years, the People must throw out all the new people that have just taken office, whether Dems or GOP, and continue to throw out as many of the next third as possible.
The flushing of Congress will take at least 6 years.
Only after they are significantly flushed -- BOTH parties -- will the following have even a chance of happening:
1. TERM LIMITS MUST BE ENACTED TO KEEP CONGRESS FROM BECOMMING ENTRENCHED. After thinking this over, I would say no more than one 6-year term for any congressman. This will still allow an orderly one third turnover which is in sync with a 4-year executive term but with the added benefit that the general government will tend to be more responsive to the People.
2. THE GROSS AND IRRESPONSIBLE MILITARY BUDGET MUST BE SLASHED. The annual $440 billion allocated to the Military MUST be cut down to no more than $150 billion per year. This will still a) keep the U.S. stronger than all other countries; b) force the military to spend more economically; c) pause long and hard before entering into any more wars; and d) reduce the U.S. dependency on fiat money. (See http://www.mecfilms.com/fiat)
3. MUCH MORE MONEY MUST BE ALLOCATED TO ENERGY DEVELOPOMENT. Out of the Military savings at least $50 billion a year must be put towards energy development - specifically plasma fusion and solar. Right now the gov only spends ONE HALF A BILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR ON ENERGY DEVELOPMENT. That's one HALF a billion. Yes you read that right, $.5 billion per year opposed to 440 BILLION dollars a year on destruction. This is not only ridiculous, it's totally insane, if not treasonous. We are AT WAR because we have ENERGY problems. Thus, because of your entrenched Congresses' gross negligence, the corporate interests have allowed us to fall way behind in energy development, so much that we are using our youth to fight wars to take OTHER peoples' energy (oil). It is TOTALLY INSANE to spend $440 billion on a war machine that only HAS a "purpose" because we are FAILING to allocate sufficient money to the very problem we are fighting over - scarcity of energy. Remember, Bush is an agent of the Oil Establishment and that's the only reason we went into Iraq -- the second most oil-rich territory in the world. Terrorist attacks will simmer down once the U.S. stops pigging up every one else's oil and fossil fuels. And if they don't, I THEN say we get drastic with them.
4. CORPORATIONS MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE POLITICAL PROCESS. Corporations are NOT people. They should thus NOT have the rights of people. Where does it say in the Constitution, or Bill of Rights, that ARTICICIAL entities created under the state, i.e., corporations, have the rights of people. It does not. These artificial entities, known as corporations, do not ACT like people, nor do they CARE about people. They only care about making money in a mechanistic, unfeeling way, for their top officers and stockholders, stockholders which ultimately amount to less than 5% or 10% of the People. Look how corporations have gone back on their words to provide PENSIONS to millions of employees in America yet look at the EXCESSIVE PAY they lavish on their CEO and top executives -- over 500 times the lowest paid employee.(1) Look how they got so many employees to invest their 401k money into their corporate stocks and then only the insiders got out leaving the middle class holding the bag with stock depreciations of 60% or more. Look at the continuing WEALTH DISPERITY this, and other corporate activities, have been creating for ordinary people. Look at the military-industrial complex (more properly called the CORPORATE-MILITARY COMPLEX) that keeps us at war just so it can extort yet more debt out of a Congress that has been bought and paid for by the very corporate interests that feed on public debt. As a result, the U.S. is in more serious debt than it has ever been in its history (over $8.5 trillion at this writing) and we are in jeopardy of seeing the collapse of the dollar, if not the entire U.S. and global economy.
Look how many young boys have had to die fighting these corporate-sponsored wars, on both sides. Look at all the OUT SOURCING OF JOBS. Look how greedy, dollar-driven corporations have made almost all products cheap and minimalist these days. Products hardly last more than 2 to 3 years before they break or must be replaced because they are made with minimum workmanship and minimal materials. Look at the errors and omissions rates we are now seeing because people are apathetic and hate their jobs. Hardly anyone does anything right these days because there is so little pride of workmanship left. Little is done right the first time. Why SHOULD people make an effort when everyone is on such a treadmill working at minimum wage, with no promised pension, no retirement possible, loosing their jobs to a bunch of semi-slave labor Chinese workers. All this while the Congress is wildly printing up more and more fiat money (monetizing debt) to service the endless "war on terror" for the benefit of the Oil Establishment and the Corporate-Military Complex. Look at the balance of trade deficit we now have ($700 billion per year) because the private corporate banking system, known as the Federal Reserve System, has managed to remove us from Constitutional money set forth in Article I, Section 8 and 10 of the U.S. Constitution (i.e., money redeemable in gold and silver and international trade that is settled in gold transactions. This CHECK AND BALANCE intended for the People -- redeemable paper money - has been completely removed by corporate banking interests and the major corporations that the Federal Reserve Member-banks lend artificially cheap money to. THE CORPORATIONS AND BANKS ARE THUS YOUR MORTAL ENEMIES -- AT THIS TIME. THEY HAVE BOUGHT UP YOUR GOVERNMENT AND ARE USING IT TO FURTHER ONLY THEIR OWN INTERESTS - interests that are leading to greater wealth disparity, i.e., less sharing of planetary resources, products and services. THEY MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE POLITIOCAL PROCESS. It must be made illegal for them to PAY hard OR soft money to political candidates in any way, shape or form. You will NEVER get this sort of legislation passed with an entrenched Congress and that's why you MUST throw out ALL the incumbents no matter WHICH party they say they belong to. NO CORPORATE MONEY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SUPPORT CANDIDATES, hard OR soft. Again, to even begin to do this all incumbents must be purged.
OTHER THINGS THAT NEED TO HAPPEN ARE THE FOLLOWING:
5. REPEAL NAFTA AND GATT. Ross Perot warned us about these trade agreements but the ignorant in the public, and those who allowed themselves to be brain-washed by the corporate media, failed to take heed. The middle class is now paying the price, and the full bill hasn't even arrived yet.
6. DEVELOP CHEAP FUSION AND SOLAR ENERGY. This kind of energy should be developed by the U.S. using savings from the bloated military budget. Once developed, we can export electricity to the rest of the energy-starved world and remedy all or part of our massive trade deficit. We can also remedy our trade deficit by selling security to the rest of the world. If the rest of the world has to pay for the Empire's security, maybe they will then appreciate it (more).
7. AN INTERNATIONAL GOLD STANDARD FOR TRADE SHOULD BE REESTABLISHED. Before the criminal Nixon closed the gold window for international trade, the U.S. did not have the trade deficit problem it now faces. This problem is now so bad it threatens the U.S. existence because over 50% of the money used to purchase foreign imports is now borrowed money -- borrowed from the very people from whom we purchase foreign goods. Again, it's now over $700 billion a year and is totally unsustainable. This situation has been effectuated by the criminals that have been injected into Congress by corporate interests discussed above.
8. NEW FRONTIERS MUST BE OPENED. The only way civilization advances is through the exploration and development of new frontiers. When this stops a civilization stagnates. The U.S. and World civilization is thus stagnating at this time. This can only be remedied by opening up new frontiers starting with manned exploration of the Moon and Mars. Such will provide "necessity" for invention and innovation will replace the "need" for war, which should now be considered an obsolete remedy for stagnation. To this end the Outer Space Treaty of 1976 should be repealed. Any country, company or individual(s) should be able to stake a claim to any real estate in Solar System. This suppressive and shortsighted treaty was signed by none other than Nixon and is part of his criminal legacy.
9. EDUCATION, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMET MUST SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASE. Significant portions of the military budget should be reallocated to EDUCATION and R&D here in U.S. The U.S. is pathetically behind many other parts of the world and its general reluctance to participate wholeheartedly in stem cell research is evidence of this.
10. THE WORLD SHOULD PAY FOR U.S. SECURITY IF IT WANTS IT. The U.S. should stop being the World's police force and the countries that receive security perks from it should be made to pay. NO more nattering and no more free lunches. The Empire should make its "vassal" states PAY if they want peace and quiet in their areas. If not, let them fight their way into oblivion. It should be NONE of our business.
11. GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST. The U.S. should get out of ME and remedy all the insults we have given to rest of world by abusing our superpower status. Israel has more than enough military strength to defend itself so the U.S. should stop sending billions over to it. Let Israel PAY if it wants more U.S. security like the rest of the world is being asked to do.
12. MORE POLITICAL CHOICE MUST BE BUILT IN TO THE POLITICAL PROCESS. Independents and third party candidates should be allowed and encouraged to debate on national TV for presidential elections. The two-party system should be replaced by a 3- or 4-party system like other countries have been successfully using at this time. The presidential debate commission that has been suppressing debates with third party candidates in them (last one was with Ross Perot) must be abolished. Networks that fail to allow more choices should have their broadcasting licenses revoked.
13. THE U.S. FOOD SUPPLY SHOULD BE DRASTICALLY IMPROVED. The food supply of U.S. should be deemed generally toxic and replaced with a new food supply. Look at how fat and sick so many in the U.S. are. It's disgusting and we can blame the money-grubbing food corporations for configuring the U.S. food supply to be PROFIT-making, not HEALTH-sustaining. Walk around any major corporate food store such as an ACME, a SUPERFRESH, a GIANT or a RALPHS and you should be puking. Most of the "food" in there is no better than rat poison. Hundreds of (toxic) chemicals designed to enhance the flavor of food, make you addicted to its taste and pump up fat cells so you eat more, have been re-classified as "spices." This is so you can't read about exactly what you are putting into your body on the back of the box. It's disgusting and this serious problem will never be remedied as long as the very corporations that profit are allowed to pump millions into the campaigns of their congressional lackeys. Shop at TRADER JOES and boycott all the rest. This is one of the only PRIVATELY-HELD food chains that seems to place HEALTH above PROFIT.
14. THE FDA SHOULD BE ABOLISHED. The Food and Drug Administration should be exposed as the criminal corporate lap-dog organization it is and then abolished. To see what the FDA is really all about, and how it serves the pharmaceutical companies, many of which were established as cartels under Nazi Germany, read a book called WORLD WITHOUT CANCER by G. Edward Griffin. This book will astound you, so before passing judgment on this and the below, read it. The corporate pharmaceutical lobby is so powerful in buying up Congressmen they forced Sumner Redstone, CEO of Viacom, parent corporation of Paramount Pictures, to fire Tom Cruise when he spoke out about the danger and abuse of pharmaceuticals. Redstone has since been all over TV spinning this to appease his corporate sponsors by trying to make us believe he fired Cruise because he's 'too expensive.' The fact of the matter, which Redstone, and his type, aren't talking about, is that they make MUCH more money selling 30- and 60-second TV commercials to pharmaceutical companies than Tom Cruise makes for them by starring in action pictures. Have you ever seen a pharmaceutical commercial on TV? They play ENDLESSLY. Do the math and you will see what a fraud Redstone's spin is. Here's another perfect example of the corporate MEDIA kissing the butt of other corporations to maintain their power and cash flow irrespective of the good of the People. It's as disgusting as the food supply and as sickening as the FDA has allowed the People to become. All this is a function of corporate control of YOUR Congress.
15. GLOBAL WARMING SHOULD BE GIVEN HIGHEST PRIORITY TO REMEDY. If more money is allocated to FUSION and SOLAR this will eventually be self-remedying. See Al Gore's movie, AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH. Let's put it this way, if worlds burning of fossil fuels over the past 200 years causes a PHASE TRANSITION in the delicate thermal balance of the oceans and atmosphere and we have a sever climate shift as a result, NONE of the points in this article will matter. You and I will be DEAD. So don't even consider the delay of this problem. Any congressman or corporation that does anything to prevent or inhibit the address of this problem, GLOBAL WARMING and CLIMATE CHANGE, is an enemy of Humankind no less than Adolph Hitler or Josef Stalin.
16. BRING BACK THE ELECTRIC CAR. An eye-opening documentary entitled, WHO KILLED THE ELECTRIC CAR, is now available at Netflix and BlockBuster Video and probably over the Internet. Watch this film. It's narrated by Martin Sheen and has blips of people like Mel Gibson, who once owned an electric car. To make a long story short, the major car companies started rolling out electric cars in California during the 1990s. These cars looked good, ran for 80 to 300 miles (depending on what generation of batteries you used) leased between $300 and $550 a month, out accelerated internal combustion cars, could be charged from a regular AC outlet with a normal three prong plug and could be 80% charged up in 1.5 hours and fully charged up in 4 hours. These cars were so incredible the demand skyrocketed. People were standing in line and begged for them. So what did General Motors do? They confiscated all the electric, snuck them away and had them crushed. They didn't leave one single car on the road because they didn't want U.S. citizens to see how viable the technology was. In fact, all the major car manufactures that were test marketing them, followed suit. To me this is evidence of a massive WORLDWIDE CORPORATE CONSPIRACY. How could all the major car manufactured put out these incredible machines and then recall and destroy them in tandem? Suspicious? Very. Why? The answer has to be this: ALL of the major car companies must be significantly OWNED by the major OIL companies. Just as the Federal Reserve System's member banks that control the Federal Reserve bank of New York are owned through NOMINEES and STREET STOCK, so must the major auto corporations be covertly owned by the oil companies. If you were a major oil corporation and the very sale of your product totally depended on the demand for your product in internal combustion engines, wouldn't you try to own and dominate the auto companies? Of course you would. And so, when the electric car, in a test marketing scheme proved to be too viable for comfort, the major oil companies forced the major car companies to pull the plug. It's that simple. Meanwhile as CLIMATE CHANGE jeopardizes the planet more than ever, the oil companies are only thinking of their potential profits from the exploitation of post-peak reserves. The auto and oil industry executives that engineered or facilitated this crime on humanity MUST be routed out and brought to justice by the public and the Congress if possible. This would also include all politicians that abetted the crime. This crime is so serious, I would suggest that a new Amendment to the Constitution be made. This proposed "28th Amendment" would read something like this: "No entity, whether corporate, natural person or governmental shall suppress, inhibit or confiscate any technological advancement that would benefit the People of the United States or provide better living conditions or a higher standard of living. THE SENIOR FACT IS: NONE OF THE ABOVE WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED (IN TIME) UNTIL AND UNLESS THE DEAD WOOD IN THE CORPORATE-INFESTED CONGRESS IS SYSTEMATICALLY REMOVED FROM POWER. Further, the congressmen and corporate executives that balk at this the most should be impeached and brought to justice as nothing less than enemies of humanity.
CONTINUE TO VOTE OUT ALL THE INCUMBATNTS. THAT'S THE START.
(1) The corporations Americans have given their lives to have reneged on their responsibility to provide funded pensions because the BANKING lobby (banks are corporations too) has reconfigured the banking laws to suit THEM at the expense of the People. In otherwords, when a corporation files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, the BANKS always get "superpriority" on any money that's left or that's loaned BEFORE the People get their pensions. So millions of Americans have been screwed because the corporate banks have hijacked the government to re-configure the bankruptcy laws to suit them and NOT you. Case in point.
17 April 2007
If you agree with at least 51% of this article, please forward it to your mailing list. The mainstream media may or may not address this subject, thus it's up to responsible citizens to disseminate important issues
so that a healthy public discourse can be pursued.
Don't forget to click on the below link to watch FIAT EMPIRE - Why the Federal Reserve Violates the U.S. Constitution
so you will have a better understanding of what fuels many problems under study by the Jaeger Research Institute.
Permission is hereby granted to forward, quote, excerpt or publish all or part of this article provided nothing is taken out of context and the source URL is cited. For articles written by James Jaeger, you are welcome to credit yourself as author, provided you at least get this information out. If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, go to http://www.jaegerresearchinstitute.org/mission.htm however, before you do, please be certain you are not suffering from Spamaphobia as addressed at http://home.att.net/~cyberfilms/Journel2.html.
Source URL: http://www.jaegerresearchinstitute.org
| FIAT EMPIRE - A MUST-SEE DOCUMENTARY FILM |
| Home Menu | Mission | Balanced News | Movie Publications |
| Jaeger Research Institute |