The Questions of Existence by James Jaeger
What are interrogatives? Questions, these very instruments of inquiry. Unfortunately, Homo Sapiens is so interested in answers that the primary tool he uses to arrive at answers, questions, is hardly analyzed at all.
Could the reason the sciences are Circular Logic Systems be that the very instrument of our enlightenment is circular? What is a question and how should we presume their purpose and effectiveness? Are interrogatives at all useful? Is there a replacement for interrogatives? Why does one have to use an interrogative to even analyze an interrogative? Is something is wrong in Heaven!
The purpose of questions should be, by means of human or artificial intelligence, to reconcile and align all written and observed data about the environment generated by Homo Sapiens since at least 5,000 BC in order to:
1. Assimilate all written considerations of Homo Sapiens into a manageable data base ("EarthDat").
2. Use EarthDat to provide answers to previously unanswerable questions.
3. Provide a prioritized list of Questions that must be
a) asked, and
b) answered in order for EarthDat to Answer all Questions that have been asked. (See The Qs and the O's).
4. ULTIMATELY ANSWER - The Qs - The Questions of Existence and hopefully the major Q which is - Why are there Questions?
It seems to me that the question of why are there questions is more senior than the question seeking the answers to existence.
Why is it that as our knowledge expands the number of interrogatives we have does not expand? This is fishy to me. This makes me wonder if it is not the interrogatives that caused the expansion of knowledge and if this expansion is not bogus to a greater degree than we suspect.
I would like to hope that there are far more than five interrogatives. If we had more media in which to frame a question, perhaps we would understand more about existence. In other words, we are limited by the questions we can ask.
The Anatomy of a Question
But first, the Anatomy of a question must be examined. What is a "question?" This is weird because one is forced to use the very entity being examined to examine the question of what a question is. This is an indication that there is something lacking in Homo Sapiens's logic or his communication systems or both or something else.
In infinite existence, it seems Interrogatives are used to build points of Agreement. The Questions are:
Who is a living entity marker. It specifies an organic arrangement of molecules known colloquially as a person or "Being." The difference between what and who is velocity. It is assumed "Who" is the primary question as one needs a "Who" to invent and ask the rest of the Qs. Perhaps questions are only an irrelevant by-product of a phenomena called Life.
What is a descriptive marker for finite or infinite entities that may exist.
Where is a location marker. It specifies the universal coordinates of a "what."
When is a time marker. It specifies an exact snapshot of some aspect of existence as related to some other snapshot of existence.
How is a method marker. It specifies the development of a given causality. It is a navigation. How is an expression of: I don't know, but I sure would like to! It is all the interrogatives built into one.
Why is a result marker. It specifies the finished outcome of a given causality. It is the essence, and prerequisite, of the phenomenon of agreement. It answers the reason for everything and in fact - is the very reason the interrogatives exist in the first place.
EarthDat might answer the Q's by addressing the Interrogatives in the above order.
EarthDat will have to assign "difficulty" parameters to each Q starting with the types of interrogatives currently available which are: WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, WHO, HOW, WHY.
Every Question is a result of one or more Questions.
Every Answer is a continuation of at least one question.
The opposite of an Answer is not a Question.
The opposite of a Question is not an Answer.
Opposites only exist by definition or through the Circular Logic System.
The Abridged Qs
- Who am I?
- Why am I here?
- What is it all about?
- What happens when you die?
- Is there life after death?
- Where does the Universe end?
- Does the Universe end?
- Why does it seem the Universe is so big?
- Is it that I am so small?
- How much can I know?
- How much do I know?
- What will be my ultimate fate?
- What is life?
- What kind of a being am I?
- Where did I come from?
- Am I a spiritual Being?
- Am I a physical Being?
- Am I something else not either Being?
- Where am I going?
- Does anything really matter?
- Can I make a difference?
- Should I make a difference?
- What makes one ask the Abridged Qs?
- DO others ask the Abridged Qs?
- Is language sufficient to answer the Abridged Qs?
- What is Matter?
- What is Energy?
- What is Space?
- What is Time?
- Can I trust the validity of the data thinking-man has amassed since the dawn of time/science?
- What is an answer?
- Do you stop asking the question when you get an answer?
- What in nature prompts us to ask questions?
- What is a question?
- What is the purpose of a question?
- Can one question a question?
- If one can question a question, what would one ask?
- Why would one want to question a question in the first place?
- Are all the possible questions self-refrencing?
- How can questions be applied to understanding questions?
- If I questioned my questions, would I get answers to the questions questioned?
- Can there be a dishonest question?
- Is a question an honest thing to ask of a universe?
- Is an answer to a question in the question?
- Is the answer to a question in the question?
- Is the predicate in the subject?
- Do questions prompt creativity?
- How many questions are there?
- Are there more questions or more answers or the same?
- What, then, is truth?
- Is there truth anyway?
- Will there ever be a time all questions are answered?
- What would it be like to have the answer to all questions?
- Is an answer to a question the or a correct answer to that question?
- Can a Question be answered with an Answer?
- Can a Question only be (fully) answered with a further Question?
- How many Questions are there?
- How many questions are there?
- How many Abridged Qs are there?
- Are there more questions or more answers in existence?
- Is there an Answer to these, any or all, Questions?
- Are there more than one or many answers to the Abridged Qs?
- If so how many?
- What is a simple question?
- What is a complex question?
- Are many simple questions more effective than one complex question?
- Is a simple question a question that has only one or a few answers?
- Is a complex question a question that has many answers?
- Could one answer all questions by only seeking questions?
- Does a question thwart being answered when one attempts to supply the answer to the question?
- Do questions have personality?
- Is a question evasive?
- Does one get answers to their questions when they expect them or do not expect them?
- Why do people use words?
- What is the extent of the human mind?
- What is a mind anyway?
- What is the extent to any mind?
- Does a mind think in "pictures?"
- How else could a mind think?
- What is a picture?
- Is a picture a locus of dots?
- Does the mind use dots to think with?
- Does the mind use anything to think with?
- What is thought?
- Are all concepts related somehow?
- If men and women can create a baby that is more intelligent than the parents, can Mankind build a computer or a machine that is more intelligent than Mankind?
- What is a workable definition of intelligence?
- What is a workable definition of super-intelligence?
- What is a workable definition of ignorance?
- What is a workable definition of super-ignorance?
- Will machines become intelligent?
- Will machines become more intelligent than Humans?
- Will machines become super-intelligent?
- How long will the Human race continue?
- Is intelligence the ability to solve problems relating to existence?
- Is there any such thing as a Question or an Answer?
- What is a problem?
- Do experiences cause words?
- If experience causes words, then where do we get words to describe experiences no one has had?
- If there are no words for certain experiences, then how can we communicate about these experiences?
- Does this make such experiences less valid?
- What is validity anyway?
- Could EarthDat or an Internet super-intelligence answer the Abridged Qs?
- Can the Abridged Qs be assembled in order of "easiest" to answer to "most difficult" to answer?
- What would be a/the criterion?
- Is there a priority of Abridged Qs?
- Are there answers that do not relate to others?
- What are people?
- What does "I" mean?
- Do I have a relationship with or to all other people?
- What is my relationship to all other people?
- Are people a unified field?
- Is thought a unified field?
- Do people cause thought or does thought cause people?
- Is there a unified field?
- How many forces are there?
- Can forces be individuated?
- Can space be individuated?
- Can dimention be individuated?
- Can matter be individuated?
- Can people be individuated?
- Can reality be individuated?
- What happens when you're are sleeping?
- What is a thing?
- What are two things?
- What is the Physical Universe?
- What is exactly the same?
- What is everything?
- What is it to do?
- What is an identity?
- What is it to not exist?
- What is given?
- What is sufficient to know?
- What is location?
- What is it to know?
- What is it to be?o What is similar?
- What is reason?
- What is a fact?
- What is space?
- Is space the same as spaces?
- What is it to occupy space?
- What is cause?
- What is reluctance?
- Why is "or" possible?
All of the above replacing each Q with the other interrogatives WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, HOW, WHY. To wit:
- Who am I?
- What am I?
- Where am I?
- When am I?
- How am I?
- Why am I? . . .
- Who is a possible "or"?
- What "or" is possible?
- Where is "or" possible?
- When is "or" possible?
- How is "or" possible?
- Why is "or" possible?
The Expanded Q's
The expanded Q's are all the Q's plus all the Q's that have not been asked yet. Thus the most long-term relevant question that a sentient species can ask is: What Q's have we not yet asked?
The Applied Q's
Using all or part of the Expanded Q's, we can get to work asking questions about existence while not missing too many of the questions that need to be asked. For if the questions are not defined and asked, there is no possible chance one will gain understanding except by accident or after protracted amounts of time wandering around and down illogical chains of question-thought.
As an example:
Are there no two things in the physical universe that are exactly the same?
Does everything in the Universe have one and only one identity?
If two things that are identical do not exist in any one given Universe, is it sufficient to know only the identity of the thing to know its location?
Are two "identical" things only similar if for no other reason than the fact that they occupy different spaces?
Is space caused by the reluctance of any two objects or things to be identical?
Is Space (S) a product of Identity (I)?
S = I2
S = I x I
Is Space is equal to a given mass multiplied by itself?
I = square root of S
Is the square root of space mass?
If E = mc2 and F = ma (because energy exerts force), then
E = F or E = kF where k is some constant, and
mc2 = ma or
c2 = a does c = the square root of a
hence, is the velocity of light the square root of an acceleration or,
a = F/m and,
c = square root of F/m
whereby the velocity of light is inversely proportionate to the mass of an object yet proportionate to the square root of the force it can exert at the speed of light, c?
Is there a relationship between the prime numbers and the mandelbrot set?
If you agree with at least 51% of this article, please forward it to your mailing list. The mainstream media may or may not address this subject, thus it's up to responsible citizens to disseminate important issues
so that a healthy public discourse can be pursued.
Don't forget to click on the below link to watch FIAT EMPIRE - Why the Federal Reserve Violates the U.S. Constitution
so you will have a better understanding of what fuels many problems under study by the Jaeger Research Institute.
Permission is hereby granted to forward, quote, excerpt or publish all or part of this article provided nothing is taken out of context and the source URL is cited. For articles written by James Jaeger, you are welcome to credit yourself as author, provided you at least get this information out. If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, go to http://www.jaegerresearchinstitute.org/mission.htm however, before you do, please be certain you are not suffering from Spamaphobia as addressed at http://home.att.net/~cyberfilms/Journel2.html.
Source URL: http://www.jaegerresearchinstitute.org
| FIAT EMPIRE - A MUST-SEE DOCUMENTARY FILM |
| Home Menu | Mission | Balanced News | Movie Publications |
| Jaeger Research Institute |